Setting up for a CE+ Assessment with Qualys
In order to have the data required for a successful CE+ assessment within Qualys, we require a specific template to be configured, which will provide us with a CSV file containing all the data we require for review.
This article covers the setup of the "Technical Template" we will be looking to utilise.
With the Qualys Vulnerability Management area, select "Templates" from the menu
Give your report a title
Within the "Findings" settings, please set the report to "Host Based Findings"
Within the "Display" settings, please set the following:
- SUMMARY OF VULNERABILITIES
- DETAILED RESULTS
- DISPLAY HOST DETAILS
- INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS
- SELECTIVE VULNERABILITY REPORTING
- INCLUDED OPERATING SYSTEMS: Leave all selected
- VULNERABILITY FILTERS
- INCLUDED CATEGORIES: Leave all selected
SERVICES AND PORTS
- Leave as default
- Setup or leave as default